- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mailbombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks
- Forgery of any identification or obscuring of hostnames, usernames, IP addresses, or any message header information in any data.
- Harassing or threatening transmissions.
- Probing for means of gaining unauthorized access to computers or networks.
- Introducing or causing to be introduce any computer contaminant or computer viruses into system or network.
- Introducing or causing to introduce any pornography material, SMS etc.
User cannot use any sender Id to send sms other then his own name, company or firm's name owned or managed by him/her. Using sender Id other then owned by him will cause the termination of account and all credits will be set to zero. A formal complaint will also be lodged (FIR) with the law & order agency
Sending unsolicited SMS messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is explicitly prohibited.
has no control on the contents of the SMS sent and shall not be held responsible/liable directly of indirectly neither for the content of the SMS sent nor for any delay in delivery or non-delivery or for any errors routed by through its SMSC.
shall not be responsible in any manner due to errors caused on account of internet delays, disconnection, time outs, routing problems etc.
User shall use the facilities provided by for delivery of MT SMS that terminates within India only. User also acknowledges that it will not use the capability of sending international SMS through SMSC.
User will not send unsolicited SMS (also referred to as ?spamming?) to subscribers. All SMS sent by user using SMSC must conform to IT Act 2000 and other relevant laws of India. Any violation will be the sole responsibility of user
User has complete control of the Sender-ID (Alphanumeric or Numeric) of the MT SMS sent through SMS and will not misuse this facility. In case it is found that user is misusing this facility by sending a message on someone?s name without his/her approval, it shall be treated as a breach of this agreement and the connection will be disconnected forthwith. It shall be sole responsibility of user and will in no way responsible for any such message and the subsequent fallout.
shall strive to deliver SMS immediately upon receipt from the user. However Shall not be responsible for any delay, non receipt of SMS or any other interruption in providing SMSC facility, which may occur due to technical reasons or snags in the system, break down of SMSC or any other equipment, server breakdown, maintenance shut down, breakdown of communication services and such interruption are beyond the control of . However, acknowledges that it will put in its best endeavors to achieve the best success rate in delivery of the SMS messages so routed through its SMSC
- In consideration of forwarding the SMS through its SMSC, User shall pay the agreed amount per SMS + taxes sent anywhere within India.
- shall be entitled to charge for all the SMS routed by its SMSC, irrespective of any delay, incomplete message and or non-receipt of the message by the irrespective mobile phone to whom such SMS has been forwarded, however, bills the SMS only on delivery as per SMSC reports & CDR?s. will notify any change in tariff to User
- shall raise bills at the time of buying the credits by user. The number of MT SMS submitted by user shall be counted for settlement.
- Service Taxes would be as applicable, firstname.lastname@example.org%.
- User agrees to pay the bill amount immediately when sent by . Such payments shall be in Indian Rupees (INR)
- The bill generated by shall be the conclusive proof of the SMS sent by SMSC of and the same shall be honored by user, however in case of any anomaly found by user, he will present its statistics and both parties will resolve the anomaly.
- shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever to user or any other third party for delayed, incomplete and non-delivery of SMS due to technical reasons.
- No unsolicited/objectionable message should be sent by user
- Bulk SMS will be sent by user to national customer only.
- Timing decided for sending these SMSs is 9am to 9 pm except time critical messages which should be delivered without delay.
- Nature of content and primary applications to be specified by user
- The Bulk SMS rates are subject to change.
- In case of change/revision of IUC for inter operator termination charges; these bulk SMS charge will revised.
- Only DND sms will be refunded and other sms like Failed,Expired,Invalid Etc. will be Charged.
In case, agreed to refund money it will take 60 to 90 days but not more then that from the date of request received by through e-mail (registered with the ) or by regular post. All charges like monthly fee (pro-rata basis), sms charges, 15% processing charges will be deducted from the refundable amount.
Indirect or attempted violations of the policy and actual or attempted violations by a third party on behalf of a subscriber or a subscriber's end user, shall be considered violation of the policy by such customer or end user. Any user found violating the above T&C is liable for action under the prevailing laws including termination of services without any prior notice.
I. Service RatesSubscriber acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to Subscriber. Subscriber is aware that the Company may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time to time. The promotional offer is contingent upon Company achieving and maintaining its cost of service goals including but not limited to rates charged to company by its suppliers.
J. Price FluctuationPrice Hike;- .if operator hike prices, then, we can hike the prices, or adjust remaining sms credits as per new hiked prices. No money refundable at any cost.sms credits adjustable.